Interested in serving on the AAA Blues Board of Directors?
Director of Strategic Planning and Revenue Generation
The duties of the Director of Strategic Planning and Revenue Generation shall include but not be limited to the following:
· Directs and oversees the organization’s strategic and long-term planning efforts as approved by the Board of Directors
· Develop strategic direction for major projects or initiatives
· Conduct organizational review to identify strengths and weaknesses relative to peer youth sports organizations.
· Coordinate organization-wide fundraising efforts including traditional events or sales as well as sponsorships, scholarships, and corporate relationships as approved by the Board of Directors.
· Identify risks to the organization and its members and develop mitigation plans.
· Perform other duties as specifically assigned by the Board of Directors.
How to Apply:
Members of the Association interested in the Director of Strategic Planning and Revenue Generation board position shall submit their name and qualifications in writing to the board Secretary, Helen Carey at email@example.com by October 15, 2019.
Interested members will present their qualifications to the full board in person at a designated time and date. A 2/3 vote of the Board of Directors is required for all new members of the board to be confirmed.
Thank you for your interest!