Interested in serving on the AAA Blues Board of Directors?
Director of Ice Management:
The duties of the Director of Ice Management shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Supervises all ice procurement and scheduling for the Association.
- Coordinates all club allotted ice scheduling with rink facility management and any other outside rink facilities.
- Facilitates the scheduling of all allotted ice with each team head coach and/or team manager.
- Manages the reconciliation of all ice billings from team allotted ice purchases and coordinates with the Treasurer for approval of invoices for payment.
- Manages and coordinates all unused ice with team managers for possible reallocation and/or sale to outside associations.
- Performs other duties as specifically assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Any current member (parent of AAA Blues players) or former members (player or parent) over the age of 21 are eligible to become board members.
- The Director of Ice Management position requires demonstrated skills in working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Experience on other not-for-profit Boards.
- Experience managing other multi-faceted organizations/ projects.
How to Apply:
Members of the Association interested in the Director of Ice Management board position shall submit their name and qualifications in writing to the board Secretary, Helen Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 24, 2018.
Interested members will present their qualifications to the full board in person at a designated time and date. A 2/3 vote of the Board of Directors is required for all new members of the board to be confirmed.
Thank you for your interest!